Experimentation in Podcasting

Dear Blog Visitors:

Since Bishop Matthew Clark has been fairly cordial with me, concerning my work toward reform and my recent ordination as a married priest, I thought I would take this opportunity to promote his new venture into podcasting. The following is the link for Bishop Clark's podcast page:

http://www.dor.org/podcast/

I also do a monthly podcast for CORPUS (the national association for an inclusive priesthood). Simply go to the CORPUS website at www.corpus.org and select my recording. (There is also a library at the site of recordings I made the past two years.)

If you have been following my adventures since my ordination on December 10, you know that I am in a process of discernment, concerning the possibility of my joining Spiritus Christi Church (independent of Rome). Please keep me in your prayers as I continue to discern. (I will probably end up joining, since my long-time diocesan pastor will still not allow me to receive Communion unless I renounce my ordination; I have no intention of doing that.)

May the peace of Christ be with all of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering David Fetler

The Day The Earth Stood Still: Relevant for Our Times

Remembering Bessie (Betty) Fleetwood