Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Some Humor Amidst the Seriousness

Dear Blog Visitors:

If you have been a frequent visitor to this blog, you have found that most of my postings deal with the serious business of church-reform and related theology/history/reflection. However, I feel it is good for the soul to lighten-up on occasion, such as I did when I was part of a radio program in the 1970s. (I hope to provide some of my radio tapes to an audio site in the near future.)

I hope you will find at least a little bit of humor in the three videos that follow. The first two are somewhat of a spoof on exercise videos, my focus being simple exercises priests can do in the comfort of their rectories. (Sadly, priests have little time for exercise these days, so I used a little humor to prod them into getting into a routine.) The third video utilizes music by Leroy Anderson - namely, "The Typewriter." In this particular video, I am typing letters to bishops with the musical background.

Without further delay, here are the three videos:





No comments: