Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Pope's Reaction to My Blog & Videos



Dear Blog Visitors:

A friend posed an interesting question to me today: "What would the Pope say if he saw your blog and videos on YouTube?" This is certainly an interesting question, considering that I have been urging church reform for close to twenty years.

It is not likely that Benedict XVI has time to look at blogs or videos, although it is interesting to note that the Vatican has its own YouTube site.

While most of my blog posts and YouTube videos have been serious in scope, I have occasionally used humor in an attempt to get my message across, such as my video in which I pretend to be having a telephone conversation with the Pope on the issue of priestly celibacy. While I like to think Benedict would be somewhat amused, my guess is that his reaction would be such as pictured above this blog post.

For those of you who haven't seen it, here is the 'telephone' video:



Peace to all,
Ray

No comments: