Thursday, February 09, 2012

My Documentary is Finished: THE RED DANUBE



Dear Blog Visitors:

I had originally intended to finish my documentary in April. However, I found that due to the intensity of the project, I went through many sleepless nights. So, via many hours of work, the documentary is now finished.

To recap, THE RED DANUBE focuses on my paternal family roots in the former Austro-Hungarian Empire. Included in the story is the tragic event that occurred along the banks of the Danube River in Nazi-occupied Hungary in 1944.

The on-line version of my documentary is not as good quality as the version I put together for DVD/large screen. This is because of the fact that I had to reduce the file to mp4 for quick upload to YouTube. However, I am very pleased with the large screen format.

Peace to all,
Ray

No comments: